Here anyone will be able to learn and achieve their dreams for better education and enhanced career
Terms and Conditions
We collect your personal details to maintain your user account on Apexvidya.
Your profile includes general details like your address information, contact phone numbers, and alternate email address.
We give you full autonomy to keep this information private or public.
These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law.
We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order,
ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or
defend against legal claims.
Any activity that violates or has the potential to violate Apexvidya is unacceptable
• Sending unencrypted data or information on unsecured networks
• Attempting to defeat electronic security features by using anti security programs; by using someone else's password, user identification, or computer account; by disclosing personal passwords; by providing network configuration information or access codes to others; or by disabling anti virus programs.
• Causing the congestion or disruption of electronic networks and systems by sending chain letters, promoting SPAM, or receiving list server electronic mail unrelated to a work purpose
• Sending abusive, sexist, or racist messages to anyone via e-mail or voice mail
• Engaging in electronic network mischief such as "spoofing," using IP addresses without consultation, network sniffing, and so on
• In cases where the activity is deemed seriously objectionable, Apexvidya reserves the right to revoke Application access,
Criminal offences, contraventions of non criminal, regulatory federal and provincial statutes, or any activity that causes or has the potential to cause an Apexvidya individual or the University to be liable in a civil lawsuit
• Unlawful activities also include activities that are in violation of federal or provincial legislation relating to Confidential Information and the use of Information Technology.
• Although some activities may be neither criminal nor violations of specific legislation, they can still result in civil lawsuits initiated by persons who may have been harmed by the activity. In such cases, the courts can penalize the defendant by requiring an enforceable, monetary award for damages be paid to the plaintiff. Where there is civil liability of an employee, and when the employee's activity falls within the scope of performing his or her duties, the employer can also be liable for any damages.
Hello Esteemed User
No Plugins, No Downloads
Pay only for hours used.
Clarifications / Tuitions / Viva / Meetings / Seminars / Interviews / Languages / Trainings / Craft Work etc.